Welcome to Dr. Dan Wu's homepage!
I am a Postdoc Associate at the Laboratory for Information and Decision Systems (LIDS) at MIT. My research primarily focuses on improving reliability, efficiency and resiliency of future complex energy systems (including electric power grids, natural gas networks, and multi-energy systems) under climate changes and extreme weather conditions. You can learn more about my research topics and some benchmark research results on this website.
- Voltage stability on manifolds with distributed renewable energy
- Failure cascade simulators by learning methods
- Nonlinear oscillations
- Multiple solutions to power flow problem
- Multiple local optima of nonconvex optimal power flow problem
- Transient stability on manifolds of DAE model